Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Where to Start

So, I am assuming that everyone's first post has to say something about them being new to the blogging world, right? Well, here I am - trying to write a message and I have no idea what I am doing. We will see how well I can keep up with this posting stuff.

Since almost everyone in my family has a blog I thought it was time to make Greg and I one. Plus we have so many pictures that no one ever gets to see, I thought this would be a great way to show everyone what we are up to on the weekends.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Kadee's a blogger nerd now! I can't wait to see your pics! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many super pics, a very enjoyable slide show.
    Makes me want to get out and do a hike and to visit
    Arches again. Mt. Eliot is waiting.

    ReplyDelete